Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Saturday, November 10, 2007 @ 9:25 AM


Okay i know we look extremely crazy but that was how the china trip went. It was fun, i made cool friends and yah. 10days ended in a blink of an eye..! Me,who eileen thought would be the soundest sleeper,ends up waking up earliest among all the others :D Whereas,joan wakes up the latest!(Always!) hehehe. We played blindmice and i remember tumbling all over with many many many thanks to lennon! It was generally good..although i still think the trip is a little too short :/ ohwellll,everything has to come to an end. & yes, ppl i knw im a horrid blogger for cutting everything so short :3 so folks, at least i blogged :D
we were strangers at the start of our journey~~ Gosh,im still a noobette at dota,can i sob!
|